I’ve published the following in the newsletter of the San Francisco Bay Area chapter of the Project Management Institute:
- News From the Green Project Management Team (September 2012): The latest on the chapter’s sustainability initiatives.
- Opportunities in August to Learn About Green Project Management (July 2012): Information on upcoming Green PM seminars and courses.
- Spring into Sustainability with the SF Bay Area Chapter! (May 2012): An update on the chapter’s sustainability initiatives and upcoming Green PM seminars.
- We Want YOU! For the Chapter’s Sustainability Initiatives (Jan 2012): A call to PMI members to contribute to the green blog and help organize the Green Project Management Seminar Series.
- Green Project Management Seminar Series Continues with Seminar on Green Jobs (Nov 2011): A description of a seminar on fusion energy, plus an announcement of an upcoming one on green jobs.
- Green Project Management Seminar Series update (Sept 2011): A description of the first two seminars in the series and details on future seminars.
- Green Project Management Seminar Series (June 2011): An article promoting a seminar series co-sponsored by Keller Graduate School and the San Francisco Bay Area PMI chapter.
- Open Space — An Attendee’s Perspective (March 2011): My impressions of the 2011 San Francisco Bay Area PMI Open Space, “Managing Projects in the New Decade — Are You Ready?”
I also administer and contribute to the chapter’s Green Gateway Blog.